A garlicky herb rub adds the perfect balance of flavor to this easy Instant Pot recipe for the juiciest Pork Tenderloin you’ll ever serve.
- 1 (1 1/2 lb.) pork tenderloin, about 1 1/2” thick
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, salt, parsley, rosemary, thyme, and pepper.
- Rub 1 tablespoon of the olive oil on the pork tenderloin and then season with the garlic seasoning mix making sure to cover all sides.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the inner pot of the Instant Pot and select SAUTÉ to pre-heat. When the indicator says HOT, add the tenderloin to the pot and brown on all sides, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a clean plate.
- Add the broth to deglaze the pot, scraping the bottom to loosen all of the bits. Place the tenderloin back into the inner pot.
- Close and lock the lid. Make sure the steam release handle is in the sealed position. Select Pressure Cook and cook on high. Set 1 minute of pressure cooking time.
- When time is up, naturally release for 15 minutes. Turn the steam release handle to the venting position to release any remaining steam. Unlock the lid and open carefully.
- Check the internal temperature with an instant-read thermometer. It should read 140˚F. If it is more than 5˚ lower, close the lid quickly and allow the residual heat to bring up to temperature, about 3 – 5 more minutes.
- Remove the tenderloin to a cutting board and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- While the tenderloin is resting, turn the Instant Pot to the SAUTÉ function and reduce the pan juices by about 1/2.
- After the tenderloin has rested for 5 minutes, slice and serve with pan juices or gravy.