Do you love Spinach and Artichoke Dip? Well now you’re gonna have to love Spinach and Artichoke Pasta Bake too. So love away. It’s inevitable.
- 12 oz. uncooked penne pasta
- 2 (10 oz.) boxes of frozen spinach
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (you can substitute low-fat)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. coarse black pepper
- 1 and 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 lb. diced cooked chicken (about 3 medium
- 2 (14oz.) cans baby artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan Cheese
- Cook penne pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Meanwhile, put spinach in a large microwave-safe bowl and defrost in the microwave.
- Add cream cheese and warm in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat for another 30 seconds. Stir until smoothly combined with the spinach.
- Add mayonnaise, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Return drained pasta to pot along with spinach sauce, 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella, diced chicken, and baby artichoke hearts. Stir until all the pasta is coated. Turn into a 3-quart, 13×9″ pan.
- Top with the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until heated through and browned a bit on top, about 30 minutes.