Grilled Brie with Raspberries
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. Thanks for supporting COOKtheSTORY!
Learn how to make baked brie on the grill and get this tasty recipe for raspberry baked brie.
Today’s recipe is for a Baked Brie with Raspberries. Except it’s not baked. It’s cooked on the grill. I should probably stop calling it baked brie but I wanted to get the point across that it’s similar in flavor (rich and buttery) and texture (oozing and gooey) to the baked version you’re more familiar with.
I hesitate to call this a real recipe. You just put berries on top of the cheese. More than a recipe, this is a method for grilling Brie. You can take the instructions here and apply them to any basic baked brie recipe. Take a wheel of brie, put it on foil, add toppings and grill until bulging.
To serve, transfer the whole thing, foil and all, to a serving plate. Don’t try to get the foil out from under. It’s not going to happen without a toppling-of-gushing-brie mess-of-an-event. It’ll still be tasty though.
Caution your guests that the foil is going to be hot. But it cools down quickly. Use spoons or knives to cut into the brie and to scoop melted cheese and jammy warm berries onto crackers or baguette.
If you’re a brie lover (like I am!), you’ll also want to check out my recipe for BBQ Baked Brie. Oddly, this one is not done on the grill (though you could do it that way. See above!). But it is slathered in a delicious BBQ sauce for sweet, tangy flavor.
Here’s my Grilled Raspberry Brie Cheese recipe:
Grilled Raspberry Brie
This raspberry baked brie on the grill isn't so much a recipe as it is a method for grilling three. Find out all you need to know right here.
- 8 oz. wheel brie
- 3 oz raspberries
- Preheat grill for direct-heat grilling over medium heat.
- Take a 2 foot piece of heavy duty aluminum foil and fold it in half. Crimp up edges to form a 1-inch wall all the way around the edge.
- Put brie in center of foil. Pile the raspberries onto the brie. Transfer the whole thing (foil, brie, raspberries) to the grill. Cover and cook until sides bulge and top is soft. 15-20 minutes.
- Transfer foil and all to a serving plate. Dig in!
11 Responses to “Grilled Brie with Raspberries”
- The Best Baked Brie Recipe (Featuring Garlic and Red Pepper) - Cook the Story
- Marinated Red Pepper Baked Brie
- Pomegranate Sparkling Wine Cocktail