This simple charcuterie board with a focus on fall colors is perfect for Thanksgiving and fall get-togethers.
This recipe is designed for a 10-inch platter or serving board. For larger platters or serving boards, the recipe can be easily doubled, tripled, or quadrupled.
- 2 Tbsp. grainy mustard
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 8 thin slices yellow Cheddar
- 8 thin slices Colby Jack
- 8 thin slices Genoa salami or pepperoni
- 8 thin slices prosciutto or other cured meat
- 20 assorted seed crackers
- 2 fresh mandarin oranges, peeled, sectioned
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup candied pecans
- Edible leaves
- In a small bowl stir together mustard and honey. Transfer to a small Ramekin.
- Place Ramekin near the corner or edge of charcuterie board or platter.
- Arrange crackers around edge of board or platter on either side of mustard.
- Add cheese around edge of board opposite of mustard.
- Add meats and orange segments in middle of board or platter.
- Fill in spaces with nuts and dried cranberries
- Top with edible leaves.