This easy-to-put-together Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin is braised in a sweet and savory garlic sauce.
*In testing this recipe in a 4-Qt. Slow Cooker, we found it took almost 2 hours for the tenderloins to reach 145˚F. Keep that in mind if you have a different size.*
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 2 and 1/2 lbs. total
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup BBQ sauce, your favorite or homemade
- 1/2 cup red wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Trim and prepare the tenderloin following these instructions.
- Pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the tenderloins in the crock of a 6-quart slow cooker.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the BBQ sauce, wine or broth, honey or maple syrup, garlic, and paprika.
- Pour the sauce over the tenderloins. Cover and cook on high for 1 and ½ hours (or low for 4 hours) or until the internal temperature registers between 145 – 160˚F on an instant read thermometer depending upon your desired doneness.
- Transfer the tenderloins to a cutting board allow to rest for 10 minutes. Slice into ½-inch slices.
- Return the slices back to the slow cooker, heat through, and serve.