Follow my easy formula for perfect charcuterie boards using my downloadable templates.
- 4 oz. softened goat cheese or Boursin cheese
- 1/2 cup assorted olives
- 1/4 cup favorite jam or mustard
- 10 thin slices Gouda
- 10 thin slices cheddar
- 10 thin slices Genoa salami or pepperoni
- 10 thin slices prosciutto or other cured meat
- 30 assorted crackers
- 1 small bunch red grapes, snipped into small bunches
- 1/2 lb. almonds, cashews, or favorite nut
- In small separate bowls or ramekins add goat cheese, olives, and jam or mustard.
- Using the COOKtheSTORY Charcuterie Maps as a general guide, place bowls on serving platter according to the shape board you’re using.
- Arrange gouda and cheddar on platter by fanning around bowls.
- Cut salami or pepperoni in half; arrange on platter by fanning around bowls.
- Fold or crinkle prosciutto and arrange on platter.
- Arrange crackers on platter by fanning around ingredients in leftover spaces.
- Fill remaining spaces with red grapes and almonds.
Love this recipe? I’d appreciate it if you could scroll down and add a *5 star rating* to help others know they’ll love it as well!
- This recipe is designed for a 9×12-inch platter or serving board. For larger platters or serving boards, the recipe can be easily doubled, tripled, or quadrupled.
- Quantities of cheese and meat are listed in slices rather than ounces or pounds since this can vary greatly, depending on how thick the slice is.
- Pre-sliced cheeses and meats can be found in a variety of places throughout your grocery store, including the dairy section, hot dog/bacon section, specialty cheese section, or specialty cured meats section. The deli counter will also have cured meats like salami, pepperoni, and prosciutto that you can buy by the slice.
*Nutrition information will vary based on the specific ingredients you choose.