Enjoy S’mores all year ‘round when you make them in the oven.
Listen to me explain briefly about how to make these S’mores, with some great tips along the way, by clicking the play button below:[sc name="smoresrotd"][/sc]
- 16 graham cracker squares
- 2 full-size milk chocolate candy bars
- 8 large marshmallows
- Set oven rack to upper-middle position. Preheat broiler to high.
- Divide each chocolate bar into four pieces.
- On a large sheet plan place 8 graham crackers in a single layer, about ½-inch apart.
- Place one piece of chocolate on each of the 8 graham crackers; top with one marshmallow.
- Place pan in oven. Broil until marshmallow is toasted, about 30-40 seconds.
- Remove pan from oven. Immediately top each marshmallow with one of the remaining graham cracker squares; lightly press graham cracker onto marshmallow.
- Serve s’mores warm or at room temperature.