This one pan dinner uses frozen shrimp (straight form freezer to oven) and is ready in 15 minutes from start to finish. It doesn’t get better than that!
Note that this recipe makes about 3 servings. I’d say it’s 2-4 servings depending on appetite. If you want to make extra though, don’t just add more to the pan. Things won’t cook right. Instead, use two pans, each with half of the shrimp and half of the asparagus.
- 1 lb. asparagus, trimmed of tough ends
- 1 lb. large (21–30 per pound) peeled and deveined frozen shrimp with tail on
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ½ of a lemon
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Arrange asparagus along one side of a large baking sheet. Arrange frozen shrimp along other side of pan in a single layer (it’s fine if a few overlap here and there).
- Drizzle asparagus and shrimp with olive oil. Sprinkled them all with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Put pan into oven (even if it’s not quite preheated yet).
- Bake until shrimp are opaque and pink and the asparagus is softened, 10-12 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Squeeze the juice from the 1/2 of a lemon over everything. Serve.