Dill Pickle Chicken Breasts are tender and full of the pickle taste you love. Can’t get enough? Add in the pickles as well or use some for garnish.
Listen to me explain briefly about how to make this chicken, with some great tips along the way, by clicking the play button below:[sc name="ippicklechickrotd"][/sc]
- 4 (6 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups dill pickle juice (about 2 [24-oz.] jars spears or sliced pickles)
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, minced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill, divided
- To the inner pot of the Instant Pot add chicken breasts, pickle juice, salt, garlic, and 1 tablespoon of the fresh dill. Let brine 10 minutes, turning chicken breasts halfway through.
- Place lid on pot, lock in place. Set the valve to Sealing. Select the Pressure Cook button and set the timer for 7 minutes.
- After cook time is complete, immediately switch valve to Venting to release pressure.
- Remove lid. Transfer chicken to serving plate. Garnish with remaining 1 tablespoon of fresh dill.
The same amount of dried dill can be used in place of fresh.