Use my Homemade Shake and Bake Mix to cover pork chops to make them crunchy and well seasoned. You won’t believe how fast it is to cook this for dinner.
- 2 lbs. bone-in pork chops, about 3/4 inch thick
- 1 batch of Homemade Shake and Bake
- 1 Tbsp. olive or canola oil
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Mix up the Homemade Shake and Bake.
- Add the pork chops to a plastic bag with the oil. Massage and coat the pork chops.
- Add the breadcrumb mixture and shake, shake, shake until the chops are totally coated.
- Lay the pork chops on a shallow baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork is 145-160°F. 145°F is considered safe for pork according to the USDA. It will be moist and slightly pink in the center. If you prefer your pork fully white and well done, then go with the 160°F temperature.
- Serve immediately.