If you have leftover cranberry sauce on Black Friday, you have got to try these cranberry sauce muffins.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce (canned or homemade)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line 12 standard-size muffin tins (like these) with paper liners.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, cranberry sauce, olive oil, egg, and vanilla. Pour the yogurt mixture into the flour mixture and stir just until moistened.
- Scoop into the muffin liners, filling each about 3/4 full. Bake until lightly browned on top and a toothpick in the center of a muffin comes out clean, 25-28 minutes.