This is a fun, festive and easy punch flavored with cranberry, orange, and ginger ale flavors.
- 1 (750ml) bottle of cold dry sparkling wine (a brut Prosecco, Cava, or Californian is a good bet)
- 3 cups of cold ginger ale
- 1 oz, (that’s 2 Tbsp.) orange liqueur (like Triple Sec)
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 30 frozen cranberries
- Pour the sparkling wine into a punch bowl. Slowly add in the ginger ale and the orange liqueur.
- Add the basil and frozen cranberries (if using) or a few handfuls of ice.