These little morsels are the perfect easy appetizers to keep you eating and having fun with your company without worrying about over-indulgence. Today’s recipe is for Apricot Canapés with Goat Cheese, Almonds and Rosemary.
- 8 whole dried apricots
- 2 tsp goat cheese
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 salt-roasted whole almonds, roughly chopped
- 8 fresh rosemary leaves
- Place the apricots on a serving plate.
- Top each one with a little 1/4 teaspoon scoop of goat cheese and smoosh it down a bit. Grind some pepper over the whole plate.
- Using the goat cheese as the glue to which your remaining items will stick, sprinkle each bit of goat cheese with one-eighth of the almonds (a good pinch on each one is about right) and then gently press on two rosemary leaves.