This air fryer sriracha salmon is spicy and juicy and it sits on top of crispy fried rice. The whole meal comes together in less than 30 minutes.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 12oz. bag frozen, mixed vegetables
- 3 tsp. soy sauce, divided
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 lb. salmon fillet
- 1 Tbsp. sriracha
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Pour the rice, mixed vegetables, 2 teaspoons of the soy sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper into the bottom of your air fryer tray.
- Slide into the air fryer and turn the air fryer to 360F for 5-6 minutes. When the rice is crispy, pour the contents into a bowl.
- Lay the salmon into the bottom of the air fryer tray and brush with the remaining soy sauce, sriracha, honey, and lime juice.
- Set the tray back into the air fryer and cook for 15 minutes, or until the skin is crispy.
- Serve the salmon over the rice.