Serve with warm tortillas, fresh cilantro, lime, avocado, and queso fresco and any other favorite fajita fixings.
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. salt divided
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 large onion, peeled, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- Olive oil spray
- 1 lb. raw jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined, fresh or frozen*
- In a small bowl combine garlic powder, cumin, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl add bell peppers and onion. Spray generously with olive oil spray. Add half of the cumin mixture, toss to coat.
- In a second medium bowl add shrimp and spray generously with olive oil spray. Add remaining cumin mixture, toss to coat. Set aside.
- Transfer seasoned vegetables to air fryer basket. Set air fryer temperature to 400°F. Place air fryer basket into air fryer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp to air fryer basket, mix with peppers and onions. Return air fryer basket to air fryer, cook 10 minutes more. Serve immediately.
*frozen shrimp should be thawed first