Serve with warm tortillas, fresh cilantro, lime, avocado, and queso fresco and any other favorite fajita fixings.
Listen to me explain briefly about how to make these fajitas, with some great tips along the way, by clicking the play button below:[sc name="afshrimpfajitasrotd"][/sc]
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. salt divided
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 large onion, peeled, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- Olive oil spray
- 1 lb. raw jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined, fresh or frozen*
- In a small bowl combine garlic powder, cumin, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl add bell peppers and onion. Spray generously with olive oil spray. Add half of the cumin mixture, toss to coat.
- In a second medium bowl add shrimp and spray generously with olive oil spray. Add remaining cumin mixture, toss to coat. Set aside.
- Transfer seasoned vegetables to air fryer basket. Set air fryer temperature to 400°F. Place air fryer basket into air fryer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp to air fryer basket, mix with peppers and onions. Return air fryer basket to air fryer, cook 10 minutes more. Serve immediately.
*frozen shrimp should be thawed first