Complete your meal with Air Fryer Garlic Bread. It’s ready in minutes and full of buttery, garlicky flavor!
Listen to learn how to make this recipe, along with some great tips from Christine:[sc name="afgarlicbreadrotd"][/sc]
- 3/4 cup (1 and ½ stick) salted butter, softened
- 3 garlic cloves, minced, or 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 unsliced loaf baguette or Italian bread (about 16-inches long)
- In a medium bowl stir together butter, garlic, and cheese. Set aside.
- Using a serrated knife cut the heels off of the loaf of bread (about 2 inches from each end).
- Find the center of the loaf, cut loaf in half vertically, so that you have two sections of about 6-inches that can fit in your air fryer.
- Slice each half horizontally (like cutting a sub roll) to expose the soft inside of the loaf.
- Cut parallel slits, 2 inches apart, into each quarter of the loaf, stopping just before cutting through so that the slices stay connected at the bottom of the loaf, like a Hasselback potato.
- Using the back of a spoon, spread 3 tablespoons of the butter mixture onto the cut horizontal plane of each of your 4 loaf pieces. No need to spread the butter into the Hassleback slices.
- Place two pieces of the buttered loaf, cut side up, into the air fryer basket. Place basket into air fryer. Cook 5 minutes at 400°F.
- Remove bread from air fryer, set aside. Repeat with remaining pieces. Serve warm.
Love this recipe? I’d appreciate it if you could scroll down and add a *5 star rating* to help others know they’ll love it as well!