Air Fryer Breakfast Sausages are so quick and convenient. Let them cook while you scramble up some eggs to complete your breakfast.
- 1 (12-count) pkg. uncooked breakfast sausage links, thawed
- Set air fryer temperature to 400°F.
- Transfer sausages to air fryer basket. Insert basket into air fryer. Cook 5 minutes.
- Remove air fryer basket, shake to redistribute sausages. Return air fryer basket to air fryer. Cook 3 to 5 minutes more or until browned and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the sausages registers 160°F.
- Remove sausages from air fryer. Serve warm.