Air Fryer Baked Eggs cooked in ramekins make for a tasty, time-saving breakfast!
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp. milk or cream (optional)
- Spray the inside of 4 (4-ounce) ceramic ramekins with nonstick spray.
- Place the ramekins in your air fryer basket.
- Carefully break one egg into each ramekin, be careful not to break the yolk.
- If desired, swirl 1/4 teaspoon of milk or cream into each egg white.
- Cook at 300°F for 7-10 minutes, or until the egg whites are just set.
- Use a pair of tongs to carefully remove the ramekins from your air fryer – they will be very hot!
- Season with salt, pepper, and fresh herbs, if desired.
Love this recipe? I’d appreciate it if you could scroll down and add a *5 star rating* to help others know they’ll love it as well!