Make your best burgers ever with my Wagyu burger recipe and you may never want another kind of burger again!
- 1 lb. ground wagyu beef
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Burger condiments like mayo, ketchup, mustard, relish
- 4 brioche burger buns, split
- 4 pieces leaf lettuce
- 1 large tomato, sliced thinly
- With the goal of trying to handle the meat as little as possible so as to not make it tough, gently break the raw ground beef up into medium crumbles onto a small sheet pan. Arrange meat in a single layer.
- Sprinkle salt and onion powder evenly over crumbled beef.
- Using your hands, gently toss the beef to distribute the seasoning.
- Form mixture into four equal-sized patties, using as little pressure as possible to compact the beef while still having it hold together well.
- Preheat a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add beef patties and cook for 6 minutes on one side.
- Using a spatula, flip patties. Place 1 slice of cheese on top of each patty. Cook 6 minutes more for medium burgers.
- To build the burgers, spread any desired condiments onto buns. Then add one piece of lettuce and two slices of tomato to the bottom half of each bun. Place burger patty on top of tomatoes. Top with tops of buns.
Love this recipe? I’d appreciate it if you could scroll down and add a *5 star rating* to help others know they’ll love it as well!