Here’s how to make the best Turkey Burger ever—juicy, full of flavor, and totally satisfying.
Listen to me explain briefly about how to make these delicious Turkey Burgers, with some great tips along the way, by clicking the play button below:[sc name="turkeyburgerrevisedrotd"][/sc]
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- Cooking oil
- Hamburger buns
- Lettuce, tomatoes, condiments, and other toppings of your choice
- In a large bowl, beat the egg, Worcestershire, salt, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper.
- Add the turkey and combine. Handle the mixture as gently and sparingly as possible (overmixing can make the burger tough).
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions. Shape each into a ball, then flatten the balls into discs, about 4 inches in diameter. Make them thinner in the center.
- Arrange the patties on a plate or platter, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Heat a skillet or grill to medium-high and lightly oil the skillet or grate. Cook the patties until the internal temperature is 160°F, 3-4 minutes per side.
- Arrange the patties on the buns and serve with your favorite toppings.