Start low-and-slow then finish under the broiler for the best Country Style Ribs.
Serve with extra BBQ sauce!
Listen to me explain briefly about how to make these ribs, with some great tips along the way, by clicking the play button below:[sc name="countrystyleribsrotd"][/sc]
- 12 boneless country-style pork ribs*
- 2 tsp. smoked (or regular) paprika
- 2 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Place one oven rack in middle slot. Place second oven rack just below broiler. Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Place ribs on a sheet pan leaving about ¼-inch of space between ribs.
- In a small bowl mix together paprika, salt, and pepper. Rub mixture evenly over all sides of the ribs.
- Cover sheet pan tightly with aluminum foil. Place pan in oven on lower rack. Bake 2 and 1/2 hours.
- Remove pan from oven. Change oven setting to broil on high.
- Remove foil from pan; carefully drain any liquid accumulated on bottom of pan.
- Baste ribs with BBQ sauce, turning ribs to coat.
- Return pan to oven on rack set just below the broiler. Broil 3 to 5 minutes or until tops of ribs are caramelized.
- Remove pan from oven, let stand 5 minutes before serving.
*Mine were about 4 oz. each.