Learn how to make classic fried rice but with farro instead of rice. It’s just as delicious but way healthier.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium low heat. Crack the eggs into a small bowl and mix them up really well. Pour them into the skillet and then tip the skillet around to spread them out. Cook until set completely, 2-3 minutes.
- Loosen with a spatula underneath and then roll the egg up jelly-roll-style. Transfer it to a cutting board and slice thinly into spirals. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable and sesame oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
- Add the farro and soy sauce, stir to heat through, 4-5 minutes. Add the cashews, tofu and eggs spirals. Stir gently and heat through, 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Serve topped with green onions.