Smoked pork chops are incredibly flavorful, juicy and easy to make. All you need is a simple seasoning blend and a smoker to do the work for you.
- 2 and ½ lbs. bone-in pork chops, at least ¾-inch thick
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¾ tsp. black pepper
- ¾ tsp. garlic powder
- Optional – ¼ tsp. ground coriander
- Optional – ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- About 30 minutes before you’re ready to cook the pork chops, set them out on the counter to come to room temperature.
- Preheat your smoker to 225°F.
- Drizzle the olive oil and seasonings onto the pork chops and massage them all over the meat.
- Place the pork chops onto the smoker and smoke for about 75-90 minutes, or until the chops reach an internal temperature of 145°F. You’ll want to flip them halfway in between cooking.
- Let the pork chops rest for 10 minutes before serving. Serve as they are or with a side of my smoky sweet and spicy BBQ sauce.