These enchiladas are extra delicious because they use shrimp in Buffalo sauce as the filling.
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and cooked
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 (24 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 2 avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a medium bowl, toss the shrimp together with the Buffalo sauce.
- In a blender puree together the tomato sauce, avocados, ranch dressing, and salt.
- Pour 1 cup of the tomato sauce puree into a 9×13 inch cake pan. Spread it around.
- Put 4 shrimp into a tortilla and roll the tortilla around it, burrito style. Put the filled tortilla into the cake pan, seam side down. Repeat with remaining tortillas and shrimp.
- Top each tortilla with about 3/4 cup of the puree. You may not need all of the sauce. Top each tortilla with 2 tablespoons of the cheese.
- Bake uncovered until heated through, about 20 minutes. Top with spring onions and tomatoes to serve.