- 4 (8-oz.) top sirloin steaks, 1 to 1 1/2-inches thick
- 1 Tbsp. salt, divided
- 2 lbs. baby red potatoes, halved
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 3/4 tsp. pepper, divided
- 8 oz. cremini mushrooms, cut in half
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme
- Parsley, for garnish
- Recipe for The Best Garlic Butter, optional
- Arrange one rack in the center of the oven and the second rack 4-inches from the broiler. Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Remove your steaks from the refrigerator and pat dry. Season each side of the steak with 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Allow to sit for 25 – 30 minutes to come to room temperature.
- Place potatoes and broccoli in a large bowl. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 8 minutes.
- While the potatoes and broccoli are baking, prepare the mushrooms. In the same large bowl used for the potatoes and broccoli, place the mushrooms, drizzle with butter and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and thyme.
- Remove pan from oven and scatter the mushrooms over the sheet pan. Bake for 10 minutes until the vegetables are slightly browned.
- Remove pan from the oven. Set the oven to broil. Arrange the steaks on the pan moving the vegetables to make room for the steaks. Broil on top rack, until the steak has browned, about 6 – 7 minutes. Turn the steaks and brush with olive oil. Broil until the tops are nicely browned, about 5 – 6 minutes for medium-rare, or until your desired doneness is achieved.
- Allow steaks to rest for 5 minutes.
- If using the garlic butter, place a teaspoon on each of the steaks, just before serving. Alternatively, use 1 teaspoon of softened butter.