Store-bought gnocchi, Italian sausage, and veggies make a quick, easy, delicious dinner—and it all happens on a sheet pan! Just toss, roast, and enjoy!
- 1 pound frozen, refrigerated, or shelf-stable gnocchi (no need to thaw frozen)
- 3 bell peppers (red, yellow, green, or a combination), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/2– inch slices
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 12 oz. uncooked Italian sausages (hot, mild, or sweet), cut into 1-in. pieces
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley, oregano, basil, or a combination
- Shredded or grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Meanwhile, mix together the gnocchi, peppers, onion, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange the gnocchi mixture on a large rimmed baking sheet, spreading it into a single layer. Arrange the sausage pieces on top.
- Bake until the vegetables are tender and the sausage is cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the herbs and serve with Parmesan cheese on the side.