Have fun with your garnish! Try dill pickles, celery leaves, lime wedges, and olives.
- 1 cup chilled tomato juice
- ¼ cup cold dill pickle juice
- 1 tsp. prepared horseradish
- ¼ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp. hot sauce
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 oz. chilled vodka
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 tsp. celery salt, divided
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper, divided
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- In a 2-cup glass measuring cup stir together tomato juice, pickle juice, horseradish, Worcestershire, hot sauce, lime juice, vodka, ½ teaspoon of the celery salt, and ¼ teaspoon of the ground pepper until well combined; set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together remaining ½ teaspoon of celery salt, remaining ¼ teaspoon of pepper, and the dill; transfer to a small plate and gently shake to distribute.
- Rub lime wedge around the rim of 10 oz glass. Turn glass upside down, place rim on plated salt mixture so that it sticks to the rim.
- Turn glass upright, pour tomato mixture into glass. Serve chilled.