Crispy Parmesan crusted chicken is a real crowd pleaser! You’ll love the sharp, tangy flavor that Parmesan cheese adds to the breading on these pan fried chicken breasts.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup flour
1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Start by pounding the chicken breasts to an even thickness. I like mine to be about 1/2-inch thick.
- Next, set up your breading station: Add the flour to a shallow dish and season with salt and pepper. Add the eggs to a second dish and beat them well. Add the breadcrumbs and cheese to a third dish and stir to combine.
- Working with one piece of chicken at a time, dip each piece of chicken into the flour mixture, then into the egg, and finally into the breadcrumbs. Press down gently to make sure every part of the chicken is evenly coated.
- Heat 1/4-inch of oil in a skillet set over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the chicken, working in batches if needed so you don’t crowd the pan.
- Cook the chicken until the breading is golden and crisp and the meat is cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Chicken can be kept warm in a 250°F oven.