TikTok Feta Pasta gets a no-boil makeover with this one-pan method. The dry pasta cooks with the feta and it’s delicious!
Here are some things that I find helpful for making this recipe:
- 8-oz. pasta shells
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (2 pints if you love tomatoes!)
- 1 (7-oz) block full-fat feta cheese
- 1 tsp. olive oil, or olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a 1 and ½ quart casserole dish, stir together pasta, salt, garlic powder, heavy cream, and chicken stock.
- Add tomatoes on top of pasta; do not mix in. Drizzle olive oil over tomatoes or lightly mist with olive oil spray.
- Place feta block on top of tomatoes, in the center of the casserole dish.
- Place dish in oven, uncovered. Bake 50 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven, immediately stir to combine sauce with cheese. Serve warm.
After removing from the oven, stir in any of your favorite flavors, like spinach, chopped olives, pesto, artichoke hearts, cooked, shredded chicken, cooked sausage, or cooked ground lamb.
Refrigerate any leftovers, covered, up to 7 days. Do not freeze; pasta will become mushy.