With only 6 ingredients, these easy little cheesecake cups are a breeze for your holiday tray. And they’re so pretty too!
- 30 frozen mini fillo shells (2 packages)
- 8 oz. cream cheese (regular or ⅓ less fat), softened
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ tsp. orange zest
- ¼ tsp. vanilla
- 4 oz. pomegranate arils (about ½ to 1 full pomegranate)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Put the frozen fillo shells on a baking sheet.
- Once the oven has preheated, bake them for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the oven and let them cool.
- In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, condensed milk, orange zest, and vanilla.
- Transfer it to a large ziptop bag. Cut off 1/4 inch from a corner of the bag. (You can instead use a piping bag).
- Squeeze about 2 teaspoons of filling into each fillo shell.
- Distribute pomegranate arils over the tops of the filled shells.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate uncovered for up to 2 hours.