When I think of garlic bread, spaghetti comes to mind. But, I think that once you taste this garlic bread, you will start serving it with soups, salads, roasts, and more. It really is that good!
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cut in half length-wise
- 1/2 cup The Best Garlic Butter
- Preheat oven to 400˚ F.
- Spread the garlic butter evenly over each half of the bread.
- Place the bread halves back together and wrap in foil.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or until the loaf is heated through, the butter has melted completely, and the bread is crusty.
- Remove from the foil, cut into individual portions and serve
- You can assemble the bread and wrap in foil 8 hours in advance. Store in the refrigerator. Allow to come to room temperature 30 minutes before baking.