Learn how to grill shrimp perfectly so you can have juicy skewers whenever you’re cooking outdoors. It’s really fast and easy.
- 12 oz. peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 5–6 skewers
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- If you’re using wooden skewers, 30 minutes prior to grilling soak them in water so they don’t burn on the grill.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Lay the shrimp on a flat surface and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Rub them with the olive oil and sprinkle on the salt and pepper.
- Fill the skewers with the shrimp, adding about 5 to each.
- Lay the skewers on the grill for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove them from the grill and serve immediately with lemon wedges on the side for squeezing onto the shrimp.