This Turkey Tenderloin recipe is delicious and so much quicker than cooking a whole turkey! It’s perfect for a smaller turkey dinner.
- 2 turkey tenderloins, 3/4 lb. each
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. cooking oil
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Remove tenderloins from packaging and pat dry with paper towel.
- In a small bowl combine the salt, paprika, oregano, and pepper. Sprinkled it evenly over both sides of the tenderloins.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl it around to coat bottom of the pan. When shimmering, add the turkey tenderloins. Cook until well-browned underneath, 3-5 minutes.
- Flip them over and then immediately transfer the tenderloins in the skillet to the preheated oven.
- Bake until internal temperature is 160°F as read on an instant-read or probe thermometer, about 15-25 minutes, depending on size.
- Remove from the oven and immediately take the turkey out of the skillet so the cooking slows down. Put them on a plate or cutting board to rest for 10 minutes (no need to cover them). The temperature must rise to 165°F in that time.
- Slice the turkey tenderloins and serve.
Love this recipe? I’d appreciate it if you could scroll down and add a *5 star rating* to help others know they’ll love it as well!