Learn the steps to cooking shrimp perfectly every time with this easy, and delicious, recipe.
- 1 Tbsp. oliv eoil
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 24 medium shrimp (51–60 count per pound, peeled, deveined and with tail removed)
- Warm the olive oil and butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Swirl to mix.
- When butter is melted, reduce heat to low and add garlic and red pepper flakes. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add salt and shrimp.
- Stir and cook until shrimp are pink and opaque, 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer shrimp to a plate. Serve.