Discover how to cook salmon fillets from frozen so that they come out moist, tender, and delicious every time! You’ll never have to worry about remembering to defrost again!
- 4 (4-6 oz.) salmon fillets
- 2 tsp. olive oil or vegetable oil
- Salt, pepper, and/or other seasonings or sauce
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Remove the frozen fish from all packaging and rinse under cold running water to remove any ice crystals.
- Arrange the salmon in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Brush lightly with oil on all sides and sprinkle with salt, pepper, or any other seasonings.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes. Remove from the oven and add any sauce.
- Continue to bake until the salmon is hot and flaky in the center, 8-12 more minutes. (If your sauce is getting too brown, cover the salmon loosely with foil.) Thicker fillets may need a few extra minutes to cook through.