Discover how to cook salmon fillets from frozen so that they come out moist, tender, and delicious every time! You’ll never have to worry about remembering to defrost again!
Listen to me explain briefly about how to make this salmon, with some great tips along the way, by clicking the play button below:[sc name="salmonfromfrozenrotd"][/sc]
- 4 (4-6 oz.) salmon fillets
- 2 tsp. olive oil or vegetable oil
- Salt, pepper, and/or other seasonings or sauce
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Remove the frozen fish from all packaging and rinse under cold running water to remove any ice crystals.
- Arrange the salmon in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Brush lightly with oil on all sides and sprinkle with salt, pepper, or any other seasonings.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes. Remove from the oven and add any sauce.
- Continue to bake until the salmon is hot and flaky in the center, 8-12 more minutes. (If your sauce is getting too brown, cover the salmon loosely with foil.) Thicker fillets may need a few extra minutes to cook through.
Love this recipe? I’d appreciate it if you could scroll down and add a *5 star rating* to help others know they’ll love it as well!