Learn how to cook pork tenderloin in the air fryer! The quick and high heat cooking of the air fryer make pork tenderloin brown on the outside while still juicy on the inside.
- brine ingredients (optional)
- 1.5 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt (if not using a brine)
- Brine the tenderloin according to brining instructions, optional.
- Take tenderloin out of fridge 20 minutes before cooking. Discard brine and rinse pork, if it was brined.
- Remove silver skin according to these instructions.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, black pepper and garlic powder. If you did not brine the pork, then also add the salt. Stir.
- Rub olive oil mixture all over tenderloin.
- Place tenderloin in air fryer basket, bending it if needed for it to fit.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Flip.
- Cook until it has reached the desired doneness as indicated on an instant read thermometer, 145-160°F is recommended by the US Pork Board. This will take 8-15 more minutes.
- Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing into 1/2 to 3/4 inch slices. Serve immediately.