This creamy horseradish sauce is simple to make but way better than anything sold at the store. It’s amazing paired with steak and other beef dishes, especially Prime Rib. Enjoy! -Christine xo
- 3 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. chopped chives
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Line a medium-sized bowl with a few sheets of paper towel. Scoop the horseradish onto the paper towel. Wrap the paper towel around the horseradish and squeeze all the liquid out of it and into the bowl. Discard the liquid from the bowl.
- Open the paper towel and scrape all of the drained horseradish off of the paper towel and into the bowl.
- Add the sour cream, chives, mayo, lemon juice, and salt. Stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes so the flavors can meld.
Love this recipe? I’d appreciate it if you could scroll down and add a *5 star rating* to help others know they’ll love it as well!