Honey? Mustard? Chicken? Yes, please! This is an incredible combination that’s incredibly easy to make and serve—try my recipe tonight!
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves (or 1 Tbsp. dried rosemary leaves), plus more for garnish
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 (7-8 oz.) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, rosemary, and oil.
- Put the chicken in a baking dish smooth side up. Pour the honey mustard mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper. Bake until the chicken is cooked through and browned, 35 to 40 minutes. (If the chicken gets too brown, cover it loosely with foil.)
- Serve the chicken with the pan sauce spooned on top and garnished with rosemary.