These Grilled Chicken Thighs are simple but delicious. This grilled chicken is wonderful served with lemon or lime wedges and garnished with chives or green onion.
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce (optional)
- Preheat grill using high heat.
- Unroll chicken thighs and sprinkle each side evenly with salt.
- Arrange chicken thighs on the grill. Cook uncovered until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh registers 165°F, about 6 to 7 minutes per side. If using barbecue sauce, add it for the last couple minutes for each side.
- Transfer chicken thighs to a serving plate or platter and serve.
Love this recipe? I’d appreciate it if you could scroll down and add a *5 star rating* to help others know they’ll love it as well!
You can substitute bone-in thighs. Modify the cooking time to 10 – 12 minute per side or until an instant read thermometer registers 165˚F when inserted in the thickest part of the thigh.