These amazingly delicious Chicken Stuffed Peppers have all the flavors of your favorite Greek salad. The best part is that they’re quicker than classic stuffed peppers so you can have them on any weeknight.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts, in 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. sugar
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl mix the chicken, tomatoes, cooked rice, and flour.
- In a medium bowl whisk together red wine vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and sugar.
- Add vinegar mixture and 1/2 cup of the feta to the chicken and stir.
- Cut bell peppers in half from the stem end to the base (like it shows here, halfway down the page) and remove seeds and pith.
- Arrange peppers in baking dish. Fill with chicken mixture.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through to at least 165°F (use an instant-read thermometer to check), 35-40 minutes.
- Top with remaining feta and serve.