So easy! Put watermelon onto sticks and freeze. Easiest popsicles ever.
- Half of a seedless watermelon
- Popsicle sticks
- From your watermelon, cut off one half moon of a slice about 3/4 inch thick. Trim off the rind, poke off any pale seeds that are showing and then cut the slice into 3-4 triangles.
- Lay one triangle of watermelon on a cookie sheet. Slide a popsicle stick in at least halfway (I slide mine into the curved edge where the rind used to be but it doesn’t really matter where you stick it as long as it goes at least halfway in and is completely surrounded by watermelon).
- Repeat with remaining watermelon until you have as many popsicles as you’d like (note that they can’t be touching while they freeze or they become hard to break apart. So only make as many as you have space for on cookie sheets in your freezer).
- Spread the slices out on the cookie sheet so that they’re not touching. Freeze on the cookie sheet for 3-4 hours, until frozen through.
- Eat or wrap watermelon popsicles individually in plastic wrap and return them to the freezer where they’ll keep for 5-7 days.