Want to make Fajita Veggies even better than Chipotle? Get my tips for perfectly seasoned and cooked vegetables.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced, ¼-in. strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced thin, ¼-in. strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thin, ¼-in. strips
- 1 large onion, sliced thin, ¼-in. strips
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. Fajita Seasoning
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable broth or water
- ½ fresh lime
- In a large, 14-inch skillet heat oil over medium-high heat until shimmering.
- Add peppers, onions, and salt and toss to coat. Cook, undisturbed, 5 minutes or until vegetables are lightly charred on one side.
- Add fajita seasoning, toss to coat and redistribute vegetables. Cook, undisturbed, for 3 minutes.
- Add broth or water, stir vegetables. Cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Remove pan from heat, squeeze lime over vegetables. Serve immediately or let cool and store in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to 5 days.