These Chocolate Witches’ Hats only use 3 ingredients and are a snap to make. They’re so easy that my kids can even make them themselves!
- 20 chocolate-striped cookies
- Tube of orange decorating icing
- 20 Hershey’s kisses
- Put a cookie on a plate, solid-chocolate-side-up (striped-side-down).
- Squeeze about 1/2 teaspoon of the icing onto the flat side of one Hershey’s kiss. Hold the kiss so that it’s icing-side-down. Place the kiss over the hole in the cookie so that the hole is completely covered.
- Push down on the kiss gently to spread the icing around the kiss, adhering it to the cookie and causing the icing to form an orange band around the base of the kiss.