Piping hot, crispy air fryer fish fillets are ready in just 10 minutes! You’ll love this simple weeknight dinner for two.
2 tilapia fillet, or other white fish fillets
¼ tsp. Kosher salt
¼ tsp. black pepper
⅛ tsp. garlic powder
¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Gently pat the fish dry with a paper towel.
- Season the fish on both sides with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- In a small bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs and oil until evenly moistened.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the breadcrumbs onto each side of the fish, pressing gently to help it stick.
- Air Fry at 370°F for 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Transfer the fish to a plate lined with a paper towel for a minute or two to cool before serving.