Bright and fresh corn salad is packed with fresh corn, tomatoes, English cucumber, and basil. It’s the perfect, refreshing side dish.
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (or use defrosted frozen corn)
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ⅔ cup diced English cucumber
- ⅓ cup diced red onion
- 4–5 basil leaves, chiffonaded
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and toss until combined.
- Serve right away, or chill in the fridge until you’re ready to eat.