Create your own Bloody Mary Board that will impress guests. It’s cocktails and appetizers all at once!
Listen to me explain briefly about how to make this charcuterie board, with some great tips along the way, by clicking the play button below:[sc name="bloodymarycharcutboardrotd"][/sc]
- 10 cocktail onions
- 10 pickled okra or green beans
- 10 pickled peppers
- 10 stuffed olives (pimento, garlic, blue cheese, etc.)
- 5 celery stalks with leaves
- 10 cubes assorted cheese
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 20 assorted crackers
- 20 slices salami
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
- 46 oz. chilled Bloody Mary mix (homemade version here)
- 5 oz. chilled vodka
- 4 cups ice
- 10 wooden skewers
- 5 glasses
- In individual small bowls add cocktail onions, okra, pickled peppers, and olives. Arrange on a parchment-lined serving tray.
- On the same tray, arrange celery, cheese, tomatoes, crackers, and salami. Nestle lime wedges into any gaps on the serving tray.
- Add Bloody Mary mix to a pitcher. Add vodka to a small serving carafe or small pitcher. Place ice in a bowl.
- Arrange items together on a table, buffet, or serving cart, along with wooden skewers and glasses so that guests can easily access ingredients and create their own Bloody Mary garnishes or enjoy items as they would from a traditional charcuterie board.