Who’s looking for a delicious salmon recipe? This is the right place for you!
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 lb. side of salmon
- 1 tsp. coarse sea salt or kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. coarse black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line a 9″x13″ baking sheet with foil. Rub olive oil on foil.
- Place the salmon on the oiled foil, skin side up. Season skin with half of the salt and half the black pepper. Flip the salmon over. Sprinkle top with remaining salt and pepper.
- Put the salmon into the hot oven. Bake 10 minutes. Turn oven off and leave salmon in oven until cooked through and flaky in the middle, 15-20 minutes more.