In about 30 minutes, you can be enjoying this delicious dish, thanks to quick-cooking pork tenderloin and an amazing 3-ingredient sauce!
Optionally, garnish with 2 scallions, thinly sliced.
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 and ½ tsp. honey
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 (1-to 1 and ¼-lb.) pork tenderloin
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Meanwhile, combine the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, honey, and red pepper flakes, if using.
- Remove the silver skin from the tenderloin. Tuck the skinny side in and secure it with metal skewers or butcher’s twine. (See this post step-by-step instructions.)
- Line a rimmed baking sheet or a baking pan with foil. Add the pork and spread about half the hoisin mixture all over the meat. Pour the remaining mixture on top.
- Bake until the internal temperature on an instant read thermometer is 145°F, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Let the tenderloin rest for 5 minutes before slicing.