Conveniently make classic stuffed peppers with ground beef and rice in the air fryer. You won’t believe how fast they cook and how easy it is to do!
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 cup cooked rice (I like to use brown rice)
- 3 bell peppers, halved
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Once hot, add the onion and sauté for 5 minutes before adding the ground beef, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Cook until the ground beef is browned, about 10 minutes, and then add the rice and tomato sauce.
- Stir until well combined and remove from the heat.
- Place the pepper halves into the bottom of the air fryer tray. Fill each with the beef and rice mixture.
- Slide the tray into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 360ºF.
- Set the timer for 17 minutes.
- After 15 minutes has passed, slide out the tray and sprinkle the cheese on top of the peppers.
- Slide the tray back in and let the cycle finish.
- Carefully remove the peppers and serve!