Air Fryer Steak is great for a steak with a crispy outside and locked in juices, no matter the weather!
Serve with garlic butter and chives or parsley.
Listen to me explain briefly about how to make this steak, with some great tips along the way, by clicking the play button below:[sc name="airfryersteaksrotd"][/sc]
2 New York strip steaks, about ¾ lb. each
1 tsp. olive oil
½ tsp. Montreal steak seasoning, or your favorite steak rub
½ tsp. brown sugar
- Pull the steaks from the fridge a half hour before you want to cook them.
- Pat the steaks dry with a paper towel. Rub the steaks evenly with the olive oil, then sprinkle both sides with an even coat of steak seasoning and brown sugar.
- Heat your air fryer to 400°F.
- Place the steaks in the basket. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- The steaks are done when they reach an internal temperature of 125°F (rare) to 145°F (medium).
- Transfer the steaks to a plate and let rest for 5 minutes.